Who we are
Why choose Redroo Offroad for your outdoor 4WD vehicle needs? Because the products we select and manufacture are the highest quality and best bang for buck, and because we will not be unbeaten in quality and value.
As 4WD offroad enthusiasts, we have decades of 4WDriving and 4x4 experience, so we’ve aligned ourselves with manufacturers that we have trusted for our adventures over many years. But in some areas, we have manufactured our own products as we've seen how to improve what's already on the market. Our brands are uniquely Australian in design, manufacture and assembly, offering excellence in quality, reliability and support.
We’ll bend over backwards to give you the best experience possible
When you shop with us, whether it be online or in-store, your purchase is handled by a dedicated team of professionals. Our team, has decades of experience in customer care, and we’ll bend over backwards to give you the best gear at the best prices.
Redroo Offroad, one of Melbourne’s largest 4WD winch and off-road outfitters, is located at 2 Merrindale Drive Croydon South in Melbourne Victoria.
Custom ute trays and canopies
We also supply and fit custom ute trays for every ute model sold in Australia, and provide a wide range of canopies and accessories to suit, including exhaust systems and engine performance power chips.
Where we started
Redroo Offroad was founded by RedRoo Shocks, or “Roboshocks” as they were previously known, a high-performance shock manufacturer for the Australian off road racing market.
Passionate owner drivers love our products
Following the initial success of the technology in the racing industry and a high level of interest from key players in the transport industry, the shock absorbers were further developed to suit the requirements of heavy vehicles and sold at full capacity to a niche market of passionate owner drivers and small transportation companies.
Word of mouth is what drove the sales of our products
Built from a backyard workshop in Shepparton and later in Queensland, the customer base continued to grow despite little marketing investment. The key contributor to the product’s early success was word of mouth, with the unique design and durability of the shocks the main talking point for customers.
Manufacturing experience leads to the development of a wide range of 4WD off road products
After success in the suspension and shock arena, as well as huge experience in manufacturing and assembly, Redroo branched out to outfitting ute’s with high quality trays and accessories, along with winches and a range of other high quality off road gear and vehicle modifications.
Redroo Offroad provides the following products and services to customers in Australia and internationally:
- Tyre Deflator Kits
- 4x4 Carbon Winches
- ATV Carbon Winches
- Winch Damper Blankets
- Winch Extension Straps and Snatch Straps
- Hidden winch mount plates
- Winch Recovery Kits and winch recovery accessories
- Protector straps
- Monkey Fist Soft Shackles
- Redroo Offroad custom 4WD body armour and bash plates
- Redroo Offroad custom 4WD bull bars and scrub bars
- Redroo Offroad custom 4WD side steps
- Diesel ute and 4WD power chips
- High performance exhausts for Aussie 4WD’s and ute’s
- Aftermarket Ute tray’s, ute tray accessories and ute tray modifications for:
- Ford Ranger custom ute trays
- Holden Colorado custom ute trays
- VW Amarok custom ute trays
- Isuzu Dmax custom ute trays
- Mazda BT50 custom ute trays
- Mitsubishi Triton custom ute trays
- RAM 1500 and RAM 2500 custom ute trays
- Greatwall Steed custom ute trays
- LDV custom ute trays
- Nissan Navara custom ute trays
- Toyota Landcruiser 79 series custom ute trays
- Toyota Hilux custom ute trays
- Mercedes X-Class custom ute trays