The Carbon Offroad Monkey Fist is an absolute winner! the 12mm Dyneema is rated at 14 tonnes minimum breaking strain and with a super heavy duty braided tight sheath over the Dyneema core, this shackle is built to take some abuse.
The oversized Monkey Fist knot will ensure that there is Zero chance of the shackle ever coming apart during a recovery.
The braided heavy duty sheath allows you to go straight through a regular recovery point. Make sure it’s in good nick though as the shackles can be damaged if the recovery point has nicks and burrs from previous use.
Easy disassembly of the shackle after load is applied is just as easy if not easier than a steel shackle.
You can use rope shackles for a number of uses:
- Connecting your vehicle to a snatch strap or kinetic rope
- Connecting a tree trunk protector strap to the winch hook
- Connecting two straps together to extend your reach.
- It also gives you further options like using it as an attachment point around a chassis rail or crossmember
We also have –
- Carbon Winch 12V 17000lb Heavy Duty Series winch with synthetic rope
- Carbon 12K 12000lb Electric winch with synthetic rope
- Carbon Offroad 12 tonne x 5 metre tree trunk protector strap
- Carbon Offroad 8 Tonne x 9 metre snatch strap
- Carbon Offroad 8 Tonne x 20 metre winch extension strap
- Carbon Offroad Tyre Deflator Kit
- Carbon Offroad Expandable Winch Recovery Kit in Storage bag
- Carbon Winches Australia Winch Damper blanket
and other carbon winches.