The 12V 17000lb Carbon Winch is Carbon Offroad’s Heavy Duty Series winch that comes with a 12V DC 6.6HP series wound motor, synthetic rope, a 3 stage planetary gearbox, superior torque output and an automatic braking system with the capacity to generate a greater load on the wire rope and therefore greater brake force.
The Carbon Offroad 12V 17000 winch can be operated via remote control and wireless remote control, providing more convenient, safer and simpler user operation.
PRECISION ENGINEERED – The 3-stage planetary gearbox means smooth and quiet operation over long periods. You’ll have to hear it to believe it!
TRIED & TESTED – Coming from a long line of winches used all around Australia
TOUGH – Built for the punishment that Aussie 4WDers put their gear through everyday
BOLT PATTERN MAKES FOR EASY FITTING – Standard bolt pattern to suit most bullbars or winch cradles – plus easy DIY installation and wiring.
Designed and engineered by AussieOffroad Business KPD Industries
Carbon Winches was designed and engineered by an Australian Offroad Business KPD Industries. A 4 year project began in 2012 to build a winch that would surpass all options that were available at the time. The Carbon Winch brand was launched in June 2016 and since then has developed a solid reputation for reliability and toughness being tested in some of the harshest environments in Australia and overseas including Iceland and the Middle East.
Many other products on the market simply didn’t cut it in the Australian Outback including some very popular world renowned brands so we built our own. Now is the time to show the world the quality and reliability we have developed.
- Designed by Australian offroad business for our harsh Aussie and international conditions
- Fully sealed to resist water, dirt and dust ingress into motor, drum and gearbox mechanisms.
- Heavy series-wound delivers superior torque output and the ability to endure high temperatures.
- The 3-stage planetary gearbox provides an extremely reliable and durable performance under the worst possible conditions.
- It has an automatic brake system in the bracket. This mechanism generates a greater load on the wire rope and a greater amount of brake force.
- The rotating ring gear clutch has a free spooling position that enables the wire rope’s rapid payout.
- The winch can be operated via remote control and wireless remote control, providing more convenient, safer and simpler user operation
- Thick 9.5MM synthetic rope:CarboNew is a stronger Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene rope, lightweight but high strength.
- Electroplated planetary gearset
●Rated line pull: 17000 lbs, (7710 kg) single-line
- Motor: 12V DC 6.6HP series wound motor
- Remote Control: Remote Switch, 12’ (3.7m) lead.
- Geartrain: 3-Stage Planetary.2.0 gears are much stronger and more reliable than previous models.
- Gear Ratio: 360:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Rotating Ring Gear
- Brake: Full load automatic brake installed in the motor base
- Drum Diameter/Length: 3.5’’/8.8’’ (90mm/224mm)
- Wire Rope: 80’, 15/32’’ diameter ( 24m, 12 diameter)No fuss warranty
- 5yr Water Ingress Warranty
- 5 year electrical warranty on motor / solenoid unit
- Limited lifetime gear train warranty
- Supported worldwide from Australia.
- All winches are tested for full function and load prior to packing. We guarantee your winch will be 100% fully operational upon arrival.
We also have –
- Carbon 12K 12000lb Electric winch with synthetic rope
- Carbon Offroad 12 tonne x 5 metre tree trunk protector strap
- Carbon Offroad 8 Tonne x 9 metre snatch strap
- Carbon Offroad 8 Tonne x 20 metre winch extension strap
- Carbon Offroad Tyre Deflator Kit
- Carbon Offroad Expandable Winch Recovery Kit in Storage bag
- Carbon Offroad Monkey Fist 14T Dyneema Soft Shackle
- Carbon Winches Australia Winch Damper blanket
and other carbon winches.