Redroo Offroadprovides a 12-month warranty from date of purchase against manufacturing defects for all products supplied by us.
Items need to be returned to our location or a nominated supplier at our discretion. Contact us prior to returning product. You will be informed at the time you are issued with an RMA number.
How do I return an item?
Please contact us by emailing email@example.com to returning the item. We can discuss what the issue is, and attempt to rectify it prior to a return if possible. All returns must be sent to:
What address should I send my return to?
2 Merrindale Drive
Croydon South 3136 VIC
Shipping cost for returns
The customer is responsible for all return shipping. If the item is returned to us and is found to not be covered by warranty the return shipping cost will be the customers' responsibility.
What does the warranty cover?
We cover all items sold by us for a minimum of 12 months from the date of purchase. If a warranty is authorised, Redroo Offroad is only obligated to cover the replacement or re-issue of the original parts. Under no circumstances is Redroo Offroad liable for any costs involving shipping, removal, and replacement labour costs or other associated work. We will either repair or replace the product at our discretion
Under normal usage conditions, this warranty covers;
Any defect in design or manufacture which results in the product failing to perform substantially as described in authorised advertising or literature.
The warranty does not cover:
- Damage resulting from improper use
- Damage caused by faulty installation or modification made during installation, unless installed by 4WD Supacentre
- Damage caused by mould, insects, animals, misuse, incorrect operation, adverse weather, accidents and fair wear and tear
- Costs, losses or charges:
- Of removing and reinstalling the product
- For travel and /or other expenses due to customer’s remote location
- For transport charges and damage in transit. It is your responsibility to deliver and pick up your product, including any costs associated with the postage of your repair or replacement product. If you do freight your product we recommend that you insure against loss or damagedirectly or indirectly associated with the product failing to operate
Important information relating to your rights under Australian Consumer Law
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
30 Day Change of Mind Guarantee
- Products returned for change of mind can be returned for a store credit note. A refund is not available for change of mind.
- You may return your product for change of mind within 30 days of us dispatching your purchase to you
- This policy does not apply if you believe your products are faulty or are not what you ordered. Our faulty product return policy appears below instead
- Returns for change of mind must be returned in the original unopened packaging and the packaging must not be damaged
- Returns for change of mind will be credited in the amount you paid for the product, less any initial delivery charges as set out in your Order Confirmation email
- In order to obtain a store credit for change of mind, you must first return the product(s) at your own cost. Under no circumstances will we issue a credit note before we have received your product back to our premises and checked it as being in the original unopened and undamaged packaging.
Faulty Product Return Policy
Under the Australian Consumer Law, you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem.
This is when the item: has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it; is unsafe; is significantly different from the sample or description, or doesn't do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any difference in value. If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.